Top : Software
- The Rossum Project
- a site dedicated to free, open-source software for robotics. Its latest release features an Java-based 2D robot simulation intended to help developers create navigation, exploration,
and maze-solving logic. The Rossum Project is now seeking both new software and developers to assist in its creation.
(Added: 13-Feb-2000 Hits: 9404 Rating: 6.82 Votes: 21) Rate It
- MARIE - Mobile and Autonomous Robotics Integration Environment
- The Mobile and Autonomous Robotics Integration Environment (MARIE) is a
robotic development and integration environment focused on existing
softwares reusability and exploitation of already available APIs and
middlewares frequently used in robotics(such as Player, Carmen, RobotFlow/FlowDesigner).
The main purpose of MARIE is to create a rapid-prototyping approach to
software development in robotics.
(Added: 16-Jul-2004 Hits: 2263 Rating: 6.50 Votes: 4) Rate It
- Open source software for robotics. Other categories include Machine Vision, Artificial Intelligence
(Added: 25-Feb-2007 Hits: 1530 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- PCB123 is a Free Schematic and PCB Layout software package. It includes dynamic array of tools and features to allow you to quickly and easy take your ideas and make them a reality. PCB123 provides you the complete solution: design through order.
(Added: 1-Jun-2002 Hits: 3118 Rating: 8.04 Votes: 27) Rate It
- RoboRealm is a powerful free computer vision based application for use in machine vision, image analysis, and image processing systems. Using an easy to use point and click interface complex image analysis becomes easy!
(Added: 12-Nov-2005 Hits: 2089 Rating: 8.64 Votes: 14) Rate It
- ROBOTC.net - Home of the Best Programming language for Robotics Education
- ROBOTC is the premiere language for educational robotics. It is a C-Based Programming Language with an Easy-to-Use Development environment. It supports several different robotics platforms, including popular platforms such as the LEGO MINDSTORMS NXT and Innovation FIRST VEX. Download its blazing fast, High Performance Firmware to your robot. Using its Interactive Run-Time Debugger, you can easily pinpoint the problems in your programs.
(Added: 25-Mar-2011 Hits: 257 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- This website provides software applications that extend the capabilities of domestic robots, such as the Roomba, using common hardware components, such as the iPod touch.
(Added: 15-Jan-2012 Hits: 112 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 8) Rate It
- Realistic 3d robot simulator with graphical coding environment. Create, simulate and download to real hardware. OSX and Windows OS supported
(Added: 11-May-2008 Hits: 1474 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Urbi by Gostai
- Urbi, created by Gostai, is a flexible and innovative software for robots that is used to make all robots compatible and easy to program. It provides components for voice/image localization, parallelism, event-based programming. Building on five years of R&D, it is now used in 30 Universities around the world, and prestigious industrial research labs. Urbi is also inside the Nao Robot, the official robot of the Robocup Standard League.
(Added: 08-Mar-2008 Hits: 1026 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 3) Rate It