Top : Toys : LEGO MINDSTORMS
- A Lego-robot with camera controlled by Matlab
- The project goal was a robot that is controlled by Matlab in realtime using the cameras signal as input, combining image analysis and robotics. On the site you can browse the documentation and download full source codes and examples.
(Added: 27-Aug-2002 Hits: 2781 Rating: 5.83 Votes: 24) Rate It
- Andy's Lego Mindstorms Page
- Site dedicated to Mindstorms, especially programming the RCX using C. Features Chess and Speech.
(Added: 5-Nov-2001 Hits: 3145 Rating: 8.20 Votes: 5) Rate It
- Crickets: Tiny Computers for Big Ideas
- If MINDSTORMS™ robots aren't small enough for you, take a look at Crickets, another project from the fine people at MIT. Hardly larger than a nine-volt battery, Crickets are a very tiny mobile robot platform. Crickets are not publicly available, but this site can give you the inspiration to build your own Crickets.
(Added: 1-Jan-2000 Hits: 2714 Rating: 5.67 Votes: 3) Rate It
- Directional Transmission
- This page, created by Michael Powell, describes the basic principle of the directional tranmission with detailed photographs.
(Added: 18-Feb-2000 Hits: 2326 Rating: 9.60 Votes: 5) Rate It
- ERIKA Educational for Lego Mindstorms
- ERIKA Educational is a a full-fledged and fully functional RTOS distributed under the GNU GPL license. We fully support ERIKA educational on the widespread Lego Mindstorms platform. We elicit new contributions and we are committed to support their integration into ERIKA educational and their distribution under the GPL license.
(Added: 16-Apr-2003 Hits: 1688 Rating: 1.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Killough's mobile robot platform
- This part of Leo Dorst's acclaimed site gives some background and explanation of the Killough platform.
(Added: 18-Feb-2000 Hits: 1943 Rating: 7.73 Votes: 11) Rate It
- This web site belongs to Marcus Fischer-Mellbin, a ten-year-old with a penchant for natural disasters. Along with other models, you'll find photographs and descriptions of a MINDSTORMS™-based Tsunami and tornado.
(Added: 1-Jan-2000 Hits: 1974 Rating: 8.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Lego Mindstorms Internals
- this page, maintained by Russell Nelson, contains many fascinating nuggets of information about RIS and the things you can do with it.
(Added: 1-Jan-2000 Hits: 1403 Rating: 8.36 Votes: 32) Rate It
- LEGO Mindstorms RCX/NXT Sensor Input Page
- This is the authoritative resource for RCX sensor information. It describes how the sensors work, how you can modify sensors, and how you can build your own sensors. It includes schematic diagrams, handy graphs, and photographs.
(Added: 8-May-2007 Hits: 1539 Rating: 7.78 Votes: 9) Rate It
- LEGO MINDSTORMS™
- the official site of MINDSTORMS™. If you own a MINDSTORMS™ RIS set, you can sign up and post pictures of your creations and even the programs that run them.
(Added: 1-Jan-2000 Hits: 1270 Rating: 8.51 Votes: 9) Rate It
- LEGO Programmable Bricks Reference Guide
- This official document from LEGO describes Spirit.ocx in detail. Although LEGO calls it a Software Development Kit (SDK), it's not really a big deal. There's a PDF file, the Technical Reference Document, 112 pages of reference material describing every function in Spirit.ocx. There are also some Visual Basic files that you can download and experiment with, including a file of handy constant definitions.
(Added: 18-Feb-2000 Hits: 1357 Rating: 5.50 Votes: 2) Rate It
- LEGO Worlds
- the official site of The LEGO Group. A good place to go to browse through different product lines and get a sense of the entire company's product offerings.
(Added: 1-Jan-2000 Hits: 1189 Rating: 6.69 Votes: 7) Rate It
- LEGO-Ear: Sound Sensor
- This page has brief instructions for building a sound sensor for the RCX. It demonstrates the machine screw
mounting method. However, the screws are not mounted on diagonally opposite studs, which would make them more useful.
(Added: 18-Feb-2000 Hits: 1192 Rating: 4.75 Votes: 4) Rate It
- LUGNET Robotics
- LEGO Users Group Network hosts many useful discussion groups including a series devoted to robotics.
(Added: 1-Jan-2000 Hits: 936 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- RCX Internals
- this page presents the results of Kekoa Proudfoot's reverse engineering efforts on the RCX, which enabled the development of interesting technologies like NQC, pbFORTH, and legOS. For hard-core geeks, this page is fascinating reading. Kekoa is, to quote Russell Nelson, a "minor deity" in the online MINDSTORMS™ world.
(Added: 1-Jan-2000 Hits: 1171 Rating: 7.10 Votes: 11) Rate It
- RCX Tools
- This page contains a link to librcx, a C library for interacting with the RCX's ROM routines. It was developed by Kekoa Proudfoot, who did most of the original reverse engineering work on the RCX.
(Added: 18-Feb-2000 Hits: 1044 Rating: 1.00 Votes: 2) Rate It
- Robot Thoughts
- Lego MindStorms Robots and Daily News.
(Added: 1-Jan-2001 Hits: 1309 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 2) Rate It
- Sensors and Actuators for Educational Robotics
- You will find some of the most interesting things for lego robotics on our site. We first made multiplexers and then added sensors and actuators. All these extra devices and lego sensors enhance the workability of Lego robots. We think it also gives more opportunities of further exploring the possibilities of making Lego robots.
(Added: 23-Jul-2005 Hits: 860 Rating: 8.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Temperature Sensor
- This page describes the construction of a temperature sensor using the conductor plate mounting method.
(Added: 18-Feb-2000 Hits: 895 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
1 2 [Next >>]