Top : Toys : LEGO MINDSTORMS
- A Lego-robot with camera controlled by Matlab
- The project goal was a robot that is controlled by Matlab in realtime using the cameras signal as input, combining image analysis and robotics. On the site you can browse the documentation and download full source codes and examples.
(Added: 27-Aug-2002 Hits: 3035 Rating: 5.64 Votes: 25) Rate It
- Directional Transmission
- This page, created by Michael Powell, describes the basic principle of the directional tranmission with detailed photographs.
(Added: 18-Feb-2000 Hits: 2566 Rating: 9.60 Votes: 5) Rate It
- Killough's mobile robot platform
- This part of Leo Dorst's acclaimed site gives some background and explanation of the Killough platform.
(Added: 18-Feb-2000 Hits: 2187 Rating: 7.73 Votes: 11) Rate It
- Lego Mindstorms Internals
- this page, maintained by Russell Nelson, contains many fascinating nuggets of information about RIS and the things you can do with it.
(Added: 1-Jan-2000 Hits: 1649 Rating: 8.36 Votes: 32) Rate It
- LEGO Mindstorms RCX/NXT Sensor Input Page
- This is the authoritative resource for RCX sensor information. It describes how the sensors work, how you can modify sensors, and how you can build your own sensors. It includes schematic diagrams, handy graphs, and photographs.
(Added: 8-May-2007 Hits: 1783 Rating: 7.78 Votes: 9) Rate It
- LEGO MINDSTORMS™
- the official site of MINDSTORMS™. If you own a MINDSTORMS™ RIS set, you can sign up and post pictures of your creations and even the programs that run them.
(Added: 1-Jan-2000 Hits: 1527 Rating: 8.51 Votes: 9) Rate It
- LEGO Programmable Bricks Reference Guide
- This official document from LEGO describes Spirit.ocx in detail. Although LEGO calls it a Software Development Kit (SDK), it's not really a big deal. There's a PDF file, the Technical Reference Document, 112 pages of reference material describing every function in Spirit.ocx. There are also some Visual Basic files that you can download and experiment with, including a file of handy constant definitions.
(Added: 18-Feb-2000 Hits: 1679 Rating: 4.33 Votes: 3) Rate It
- LEGO Worlds
- the official site of The LEGO Group. A good place to go to browse through different product lines and get a sense of the entire company's product offerings.
(Added: 1-Jan-2000 Hits: 1427 Rating: 6.69 Votes: 7) Rate It
- LEGO-Ear: Sound Sensor
- This page has brief instructions for building a sound sensor for the RCX. It demonstrates the machine screw
mounting method. However, the screws are not mounted on diagonally opposite studs, which would make them more useful.
(Added: 18-Feb-2000 Hits: 1431 Rating: 4.75 Votes: 4) Rate It
- LUGNET Robotics
- LEGO Users Group Network hosts many useful discussion groups including a series devoted to robotics.
(Added: 1-Jan-2000 Hits: 1173 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- RCX Internals
- this page presents the results of Kekoa Proudfoot's reverse engineering efforts on the RCX, which enabled the development of interesting technologies like NQC, pbFORTH, and legOS. For hard-core geeks, this page is fascinating reading. Kekoa is, to quote Russell Nelson, a "minor deity" in the online MINDSTORMS™ world.
(Added: 1-Jan-2000 Hits: 1400 Rating: 7.10 Votes: 11) Rate It
- RCX Tools
- This page contains a link to librcx, a C library for interacting with the RCX's ROM routines. It was developed by Kekoa Proudfoot, who did most of the original reverse engineering work on the RCX.
(Added: 18-Feb-2000 Hits: 1279 Rating: 1.00 Votes: 2) Rate It
- Robot Thoughts
- Lego MindStorms Robots and Daily News.
(Added: 1-Jan-2001 Hits: 1540 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 2) Rate It
- Sensors and Actuators for Educational Robotics
- You will find some of the most interesting things for lego robotics on our site. We first made multiplexers and then added sensors and actuators. All these extra devices and lego sensors enhance the workability of Lego robots. We think it also gives more opportunities of further exploring the possibilities of making Lego robots.
(Added: 23-Jul-2005 Hits: 1099 Rating: 8.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Temperature Sensor
- This page describes the construction of a temperature sensor using the conductor plate mounting method.
(Added: 18-Feb-2000 Hits: 1126 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- University of Aarhus - LEGO Lab
- information about robotics and artificial intelligence research using LEGO Mindstorms. Includes pictures and videos.
(Added: 28-Feb-2000 Hits: 1592 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It