Copyright Notice and Terms and Conditions
BY USING THIS SERVICE, YOU INDICATE YOUR AGREEMENT WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE.
Copyright © 2000-2012 RobotCafe.com ("RobotCafe.com"). All rights reserved. Permission to use all documents and related graphics and any other material from this World Wide Web site is subject to these Terms and Conditions. "RobotCafe.com," "Live, Eat, Breathe... Robots" and corresponding logos are trademarks of RobotCafe.com.
Terms and Conditions
The documents and other materials (the "Materials") published by RobotCafe.com may only be used as permitted by the right-of-use license in these terms and conditions.
RobotCafe.com provides the Materials under a nonexclusive, non-transferable license for printing and use only by the individual who signed onto this service, and only for that individual's personal use. The user is not permitted to commercially exploit the information or transfer it to any third party. Any reprinting, sublicensing, copying, modifying, publishing, assignment, transfer, sales, or other distribution of the Materials is prohibited without the prior written consent of RobotCafe.com. The user may not copy, reverse engineer, translate, port, modify, or make derivative works of the Materials. The user may not rent, disclose, publish, sell, assign, lease, sublicense, market, or transfer the Materials. The user may not derive or attempt to derive the source code or structure of all or any portion of the Materials by reverse engineering, disassembly, decompilation, or any other means. The user may not use the Materials to operate an information bureau. The Materials may not be copied, even if modified or merged with other data or software. The user will not alter or remove any copyright notice or proprietary legend contained in or on the Materials.
You may download or copy Materials that are displayed on the free areas of this Web site (the "Free Information") for personal use only, provided that you maintain all copyright and other notices contained in such Content. You may quote selections of Free Information, provided that you attribute the source of such free information to RobotCafe.com. You will not store any significant portion of any materials owned by, or licensed to RobotCafe.com, in any form. You may not alter or remove any trademark, copyright or other notice from copies of the content.
Disclaimer of Liability
THE USER OF THIS SYSTEM ASSUMES ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR THE USE OF THE MATERIALS AND THE INTERNET GENERALLY. ROBOTCAFE.COM AND ITS AFFILIATES DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, OR ENDORSEMENTS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH REGARD TO THE MATERIALS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. ROBOTCAFE.COM DOES NOT ASSUME ANY LEGAL LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR USEFULNESS OF ANY MATERIAL ON THIS SITE. ROBOTCAFE.COM WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY COMPENSATORY, SPECIAL, DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE MATERIALS. IF THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY OR THE EXCLUSION OF WARRANTY IS HELD INAPPLICABLE OR UNENFORCEABLE FOR ANY REASON, THEN ROBOTCAFE.COM'S MAXIMUM LIABILITY FOR ANY TYPE OF DAMAGES SHALL BE LIMITED TO U.S. $100.00.
The Materials may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. RobotCafe.com has the right to make changes and updates to any information contained within this server without prior notice.
THE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. NO INFORMATION GIVEN BY ROBOTCAFE.COM, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages or the limitation of duration of an implied warranty, so the limitation or exclusion herein may not apply to you. This warranty will not apply to the extent that any provision of this warranty is prohibited by any federal, state, or local law that cannot be preempted. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
Reference to any products, services, processes, hypertext links to third parties or other information by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not imply its endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation by RobotCafe.com.
RobotCafe.com has the right to terminate user's access to this service at any time without notice. RobotCafe.com reserves the right to discontinue or modify any of the information contained on this service, or the service, at any time. RobotCafe.com has the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time. This agreement will be governed by the laws of the province of British Columbia without giving effect to its rules of conflict of law. If any provision of this Agreement is declared invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of this Agreement will remain in effect. The user agrees to comply with all applicable laws in using this service or the Materials.
RobotCafe.com will block access to, or remove, any material on its servers that it believes in good faith to be copyrighted material that has been illegally copied and distributed by any of our customers and will permanently remove and discontinue service to any repeat offender.
Procedure for Reporting Copyright Infringements
To be effective, a notification of claimed infringement must be a written communication provided to our designated agent and must include substantially the following:
- - a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- - identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- - identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- - information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- - a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, it agents, or the law; and
- - a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
If a notification of claimed infringement does not comply with these requirements, we will try to contact the person making the claim and get notification that complies with these requirements.
What We Will Do
Once the required information is received we will:
- - remove or block access to the infringing material;
- - notify our customer of our action; and
- - if our customer sends us a counter notification:
- - send a copy of the counter-notification to the person making the claim and
- - inform the person making the claim that we will replace the blocked or removed material in ten business days, unless the person making the claim notifies us that such person has filed an action seeking a court order to restrain the customer from engaging in the infringing activity relating to the material on our system or network.
To be effective, counter notification must:
- - be in writing to our designated agent and
- - include:
- - the physical or electronic signature of the customer;
- - identification of the material that has been blocked or removed and the location at which it appeared before it was removed or blocked;
- - a statement under penalty of perjury that the customer has a good faith belief that the material was removed or blocked as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or blocked; and
- - the customer's name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that the customer consents to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if the subscriber's address is outside the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that the subscriber will accept service of process from the person who made the claim or an agent of such person.